Weekly Pool Service
– Turn on all equipment
– Skim water surface clean
– Vacuum when needed
– Brush walls, steps, ladders, benches
– Empty all baskets and leaf catchers and replace as needed
– Test water for Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity weekly
– Test water for total hardness, salt, Cyanuric acid monthly
– Check equipment for leaks and problems
– Backwash filter
– Treat algae spots
Pool equipment maintenance
In order to ensure that your pool continues to operate at its peak, stay at its cleanest, and minimize the frequency of major repairs; routine maintenance above and beyond basic pool service is strongly advised. Making sure these seasonal maintenance items are addressed will also allow us to give you the best service possible.
Chemicals are not included in the monthly service price. Three options are available to best suit your needs.
– Purchase your own chemicals and stock them where we can easily access the items.
(We suggest visiting our good friends at Checker Pool & Pump supply)
– Purchase bulk chemicals from us at retail plus a $10.00 delivery fee.
(Save yourself the 45 minute round trip to the pool store)
– We Provide chemicals as needed each week “off the truck”.
(Chlorine tablets $2.30 each, Acid $5.00/half gallon)
Additional chemicals may be needed from time to time to keep your pool in tip top shape. For more information and prices on additional chemicals, please contact us.